This website has been created by AB TRADUKTALIA to offer information to potential customers and execute its services.
The access to each page is free and anonymous with the only exception of those areas which for safety reasons needs registration. AB TRADUKTALIA the right to change the presentation, the configuration and the services offered.
- OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER:
- The User shall use the content (understood as texts, graphs, pictures, designs, guides, codes, software, music, videos, sound, data bases, information, links or any other creation protected by the national laws and the international treaties on intellectual and industrial property), as well as the services offered in a correct and licit manner, in compliance with the law, morality and generally accepted decency. In this regard, the User shall not reproduce, distribute, transform, modify or manipulate the content and the technical safety or configuration device of the site. Consequently, the User shall not use devices other than those put to his/her disposal by the site to obtain any kind of material, information or files included in this website.
- According to the above, AB TRADUKTALIA does not authorize the reproduction, transformation, modification or manipulation of its brand or logo by the Users or their use for promoting their own activity or to create confusion in the market.
- Likewise, the User shall not execute any activity that could damage, disable, overload or impair these pages or prevent the normal use or enjoyment of the website and services by other users.
- HYPERLINK: The User shall not establish hyperlinks from other websites without the previous express authorization by AB TRADUKTALIA.
- INFORMATION TO THE USER:
Personal data: This website offers different services. Some of these serviced may require that Users notify their personal data.
In this regard, AB TRADKTALIA informs that:
- The completion of registration forms is totally voluntary.
- Your personal data will be incorporated into an automated file owned by AB TRADUKTALIA. Our company has adopted all legally required safety procedures to protect this automated file.
- The purpose of the compilation and processing of personal data is the service or access to the information requested by the User.
- Your personal data may be used by AB TRADUKTALIA to send information related to the professional activity of the User and, if applicable, information on other activities of AB TRADUKTALIA that could be of interest for the User.
- Users may exercise at any moment their legally recognized rights and get access, rectify, oppose and cancel their personal data, as well as be informed about the personal data registered in the AB TRADUKTALIA´s files. To this purpose, they can contact the company via e-mail at email@example.com or with a letter sent to AB
TRADUKTALIA, c/ Orense 32, 28020 Madrid.
AB TRADUKTALIA does not have any control on the use made by the Users of this website; in this regard, the company will not be responsible for any acts which, in breach of thee stipulations, Users may make of the website.
AB TRADUKTALIA does not guarantee the absence of viruses on its website or servers supplying access to the site or any element that could cause alterations on the User´s systems caused by neither third parties nor the establishment of not authorized hyperlinks by third parties.
AB TRADUKTALIA cannot guarantee the accuracy of its contents or their continuity: the company reserves its right to unilaterally introduce total or partial changes in the content as well as interrupt or suspend the access if appropriate.
IV.- SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES:
The User may get access through links to information or services pages offered by third parties. Any operation the User may perform or the information the User may find are the responsibility and binding, if applicable, for the User and the owner of the landing Page; AB TRADUKTALIA declines any responsibility in this regard.
- LEGAL REGIME:
These general conditions are governed by the Spanish law. AB TRADUKTALIA and the User expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts of Madrid.
VI.- GENERAL INFORMATION
AB TRADUKTALIA c/ Orense, 32, 28020 Madrid, firstname.lastname@example.org, Vat Id. Nr. ES-B84337047